Here are the award rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you. Done!
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog. Done!
3. Link the person who nominated you. Done!
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know. Done!
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers.' Done!
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate. Done!
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them. Done!
1. I have a REALLY sick sense of humor sometimes. Like, honest-to-Gods disgusting.
2. I'm used to feeling smarter than other people (hello? Ravenclaw!), so when someone else knows something I don't, it makes me insecure and defensive.
3. Having my mistakes pointed out to me also makes me insecure and defensive.
4. Lexapro seems to help though.
5. Lately I've really been feeling like coming out at work, both as bisexual and as a Witch. I'm not sure why.
6. I've had crushes on three managers in my last two jobs. All of them female.
7. Sometimes I am actually scared that the world is going to end on Yule 2012.
1. Bandraoi, maintained by thewenchywiccan - It's a brand new blog and I can't wait to see how it goes!
2. communist_nazi - Even though the username may be offensive and nonsensical (equal treatment for the master race?), the girl who writes here can be so soul-baringly honest and open. Or completely insane, depending on the day.
3. mizuki_hana2 - Another refreshingly honest and open person. Her life is so scattered sometimes, and she lets all her real emotions through.
4. bohemianspirit - She's actually the mother of one of my brother's best friends, but she's so inspirational to me, with her determination in her novel-writing, and a sense of inherent spirituality that I hope I can mirror.
5. dragonfligh - She impresses me with her resilience and how she thinks the best of people first. You'll get your prince, I know it!
6. kvdruidess - She's a combination of the last three, really. So strong, but lets herself be vulnerable at times. A spiritual being having a human experience. She is the Phoenix.
7. cravingstarbux - I admire her determination and bravery in conceiving her son. I don't know if I could have done what she did.